1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router competition, hereafter known as the “Competition”, which is offered by D-Link (Europe) Ltd., registered company number 3062020 and whose registered office is at D-Link (Europe) Ltd., D-Link House, Abbey Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 7BX, hereafter known as the “Organising Company”
2. The competition offers the chance to win an AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L). The competition is open to anybody who is a resident of the Organising Company’s European territories* (excluding Italy) and is aged 18 years and over, except for employees of the Organising Company and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate family.
3. The competition commences on Monday 8th June 2015 and closes at 23:59 (CET) on Friday 28th August 2015.
4. Entering this competition does not imply an obligation or commitment to purchase.
Prize Details and Conditions
5. The Competition offers the opportunity for one person to win one AC3200 Ultra Wi-Fi Router (DIR-890L). Terms and Conditions may apply limiting the dates on which the prize may be redeemed.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; Prize is subject to availability.
How to enter the competition
7. Entries to the Competition must be submitted via the online entry form at http://www.dlinkwin.eu/ultra-router. No other method of entry will be accepted.
8. When entering the competition, you are providing your information to the Organising Company.
9. Entrants to this competition may be required by the Organising Company to participate in a publicity photo and/or video. By entering the competition, you acknowledge that the Organising Company has the right to use your photo, photos and/or videos in any medium and in any reasonable manner it sees fit. The Organising Company shall reimburse you for any reasonable costs that you incur if you are required to take part in any publicity. The Organising Company may publicise, broadcast or otherwise disclose an entrant’s name, character, likeness, statements or any recording of his or her voice in advertising or promotional activities concerning this competition.
10. Upon entering the competition, you shall be considered to provide the Organising Company with a licence to use your photo for any purpose, including any further publicity or promotion.
11. No more than one competition entry may be submitted by any person and the Organising Company reserves the right not to consider any submission made in contravention of this rule.
12. Entries submitted otherwise than in accordance with the entry instructions and these rules will not be accepted.
13. Responsibility is not accepted by the Organising Company for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
Winner Selection Process
14. The winner will be selected at random from those entries that are received prior to the closing date of the Competition.
15. The winner of the Competition will be notified within seven (7) days after the close of the competition via the email address used to enter the competition. If the winner does not respond within two (2) days from the date of notification by the Organising Company then another winner will be selected in accordance with these Competition Terms.
16. The Organising Company is not liable in any way for any costs, expenses, damages or liability incurred by any entrant or injury arising out of or in any way connected with entry to the competition and/or redemption of the prize, other than as specifically provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Organising Company reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition at any time without notice. The decision of the Organising Company in all matters pertaining to this promotion shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into in respect thereof.
18. This competition is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with EU law.
19. Terms and Conditions of entry are provided in English, in line with competition’s governing law language of English. In the event of there being a discrepancy between the English language version of these terms and conditions and any other language version, the English version shall prevail.
* Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, FYR Macedonia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Luxembourg, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.